BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Premium air quality comes standard in every Gaedeke community.
Office elevator cabs are equipped with a UVC light and negative ion generators. In addition, every common area and customer space is equipped with Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI), a state-of-the-art air purification system that eliminates particles, VOCs, and up to 99% of germs and viruses found in the air.
Our innovative technology and operations deliver a sparkling, sanitized clean.
At the point of contact, high-touch community surfaces are equipped with Nanotouch continuous self-cleaning technology. Powered by light, these Nanotouch surfaces utilize mineral nano-crystals to create a powerful oxidation reaction. Working 24/7, the surfaces continually oxidize organic contaminants.
In addition, our professional janitorial team regularly sanitizes community surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants and maintains hand-sanitizing stations at main level elevator banks.
From Every Angle
The wellbeing of our customers has always been at the center of every decision we make. We have led the industry in innovation for the past 25 years and are leading a new wave of wellness.
Gaedeke Group was one of the first US companies to be awarded Fitwel® Viral Response certification. Read more here.
The following WellSpace™ initiatives are specific to this building:
- Outdoor terrace complete with complimentary Wi-Fi
- State-of-the-art fitness facility complete with workout rooms, saunas, and a group fitness studio
- Community park
- Bike racks and secure bike storage
- Electric car charging stations and shuttle service to Legacy West area
- Nutritious breakfast and lunch options from the on-site curated, market-style grocery
- Serene tenant work and game lounges to escape the office hustle